Subscribe Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Save my Soul

When is the time one should stop taking things they are? The time when one should stand up and tell the others that things don't work this way? The time when fear should take a backseat for a higher purpose in life? The time when one should stop surrendering his life to higher authorities? I have been blamed a traitor and a defiant being since time immemorial now ;) and every time i used to take it as a compliment, but now the legendary clouds of doubt are rafting above my head, hiding the legendary sun of truth. Due to certain course of events in the recent days, i have been made to beleive that "i" might not survive unless i go in for heavy alteration. This "I" is different from the one people use.
So what's the story behind my ailing "I" ?
We all have to appear for a general proficiency exam in an year. This exam carries 50 marks. This time i was asked in my exam : "Would you go in for a love marriage or an arranged marriage? "
"Who is the most beautiful woman according to you? "
"Do you beleive in God ? "
"What is the most beautiful thing/event on earth?"
"What qualities would you like to have in your husband?"
"What is the difference between hobby and passion?" [umm umm err.. ;)]
Now now , the lady made me feel like i was competing for some miss.universe title. Still, I gave the general proficiency answers [hey, where is general proficiency btw] and went away with the file having my certificates untouched.

Some months later:
Mark sheets arrived... 32/50 ..what did i do??

My answers of evolution and non-existence of God did not please her.

No comments: