Subscribe Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lessons learnt.

Okay, so I was lonely and I  was cranky and I was what not. But, now, it's all "was".   Sense?? I don't think so. Two hours of calvin and hobbes doesn't leave you with much sense anyways.

I've been given real good lessons today, while I was chatting away on phone when a class was going on, and unabashedly, I went to the teacher making a face and saying some crap..

But let's focus on lessons.
I think I need to
1. Accumulate enough pride in myself and for the work I'm doing. I tend to take the second handers on my nerves. I mean show offs, stupid girls, et al. They tend to get on my nerves, and I get cocky. Need to stop that now. It hurts people I love.

2. Need to read more comics. :)

3. Need to smile more often. :)

.........................................................  :)........................................................................I'm happy..yey!!....

2 comments:

saurabh said...

definitely u can spend loads of time with this particular strip and esp. the ever intelligent guy calvin ......... though i still dont have the clue y the creator named him after the 15th century protestant reformist... and have seen the term calvinism being used here and there, but dunno in which context it is used ???

Scribblers Inc said...

As saurabh points out, someone told me that the characters actually represents the calvin and hobsian school of thought, thought I personally cant testify to that fact. I read it for the sheer pleasure...gotta run, time for the transmorgifier...I am turning into an omlette this time! :D

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.- If you are looking for comics, lemme know. Got tonnes on ebooks.