Subscribe Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I dn't wanna go..

It's again the time to go to college, and i just don't wanna go. Apart from the world class ambience of my college, there is one more thing which is not allowing me to go.....that 3 hour journey, though I go in a cab now, shivering all along because of the effective ac, but the very thought of sharing my space with seven motormouths makes me shudder. Neways, i have to
go..my lunch is ready ...and now i have to drag myself to the bathroom once again.. :(
I am thinking of so many advantages home would offer me if only i stay here..i am excited that i could complete two-three chapters of the book i am writing , work on my project , read a lot ..wow and then a weekend to sustain the enthu...but my mom doesnt want her efforts to get wasted ..she woke up early for me..so i HAVE to go...

No comments: